Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dirtiest Ceiling Fan in the World to Convey with Purchase




The dirtiest ceiling fan in Travis County


So, here we have another stunning MLS (MLS = Acronym for Multiple Listing Service, A proprietary member owned database that expresses listings held by member Real Estate Brokerages. ) photo that a Realtor KNOWINGLY uploaded into the Austin  MLS in an effort to- I don't know, GROSS ME OUT?

This photo of this dirty, dirty ceiling fan is kind of sad. It's as if it's saying "Hey, I know I am a filthy ceiling fan and if you turn me on, I will fling five years worth of accumulated filth into your eyes and mouth, but why don't you stop in and see me anyways?" or maybe it's saying "Dirty ass ceiling fans in dirty ass houses need love too."

Whatever this photograph and the Realtor who posted it is trying to communicate, I don't want to hear it.

Here's the crazy thing folks---when we load photos into the MLS it is laborious and slow. It is very hard to load something by mistake and if you do, it's very easy to remove.

This kind of sloppy work always reminds me that some of my "competition" out there is no competition at all!

Oh snap! Look out! I am in a throwing shade kind of mood! I have been watching too much Ru Paul's Drag Race on Netflix! Is that possible?


1 comment:

Taunya said...

I've found that the key to success with a ceiling fan this dirty is to simply never turn it off. In the 3 1/2 years we've lived in this house, our ceiling fan has NEVER been off. No doubt when we do hit the "off" button it will be a wonderful sight to behold. I'll let ya know when we move so you can keep your eyes open on the MLS site for a Real Winner!